ALL NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ACNE
Natural ayurvedic home remedy for acne-pimple.Health tip to treat acne naturally,expert advise on how to properly use natural herbs & plant to cure acne
There are many suggested home remedy for acne, but not all of them are supported by research.
If u want to know more medical facts related to acne read article wriiten by us-Acne(pimple)-cause,types,treatment,prevention
1)APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar contains malic and lactic acids that may help exfoliate skin and dry out acne.Its organic acids fight bacteria, germs and oil, while lactic and succinic acid reduces inflammation and help in acne scar removal.
How to use apple cider vinegar to get rid of acne?
Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with four parts of water, and dab on the affected areas – but make sure not to overdo this acne treatment at scarring
Aloe vera is well known for its skin soothing and skin healing properties, it can promote healing, fight infection, and even reduce scarring.
It’s astringent properties prevent sebum production and thereby prevents the formation of acne.
How to use apple aloe vera to get rid of acne?
- Scrape the gel from an aloe plant out with a spoon or buy aloe gel from store, dab it onto the blemishes or spots at risk of scarring.
3)TEA TREE OIL
Tea tree oil is well known for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties– it immediately soothes skin infections, itchiness and redness, making it an easy and effective spot treatment. Tea Tree Oil is especially useful on acne scars.
How to use tea tree oil to get rid of acne?
- Add 1 part of tea tree oil for 9 parts water and dab it on the acne spots.
- Dilute tea tree oil in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil or organic jojoba oil and apply it directly on a zit.
Article on home remedy for acne is incomplete without LEMONS.Lemon act as an exfoliant, skin lightener, and antiseptic to reduce the appearance of scars and prevent new pimples from forming. It helps unclog the pores, remove dead skin cells and dry out active acnes.
How to use lemon juice to get rid of acne?
- Mix with honey or rosewater and apply twice daily to the affected areas, let it absorb for over 10 minutes, and wash your skin out with cool water.
- For a gentler, less acidic mix, blend with rosewater
Green tea contains a compound called EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate), when applied topically, can help reduce the production of sebum, inflammation and stunts the growth of acne causing bacteria. It’s probably the best acne treatment at home, it naturally reduces acne-inducing blood sugar and insulin levels.
How to use green tea to get rid of acne naturally?
- Make yourself a pot and use a spritzer or cotton ball to apply once it’s cooled for acne scar.
- Use a cooled cup of green tea as a face wash or lay the bag over the affected area.
Honey has antibacterial properties which can help improve acne.
How to use honey to get rid of acne naturally?
- Apply a teaspoon of honey to affected areas
- make a mask by mixing 1/2 cup of honey with 1 cup of plain oatmeal and leaving it on for 30 minutes.
Make honey facial and use. It can be made by mixing honey, aloe vera, one teaspoon of chickpea flour, and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Spread the paste on your face. Once you rinse off with cool water, use an ice cube on the skin for 30 seconds to treat a congested face.
kaolin clay draws out impurities from the skin and soaks up excess oil. It is great for removing impurities from oily skin, and it can also reduce the size of large pores.
How to use kaolin clay to get rid of acne?
- Clean your face with mild soap, while it’s still damp apply thin layer of clay, allow it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
Oatmeal is one of the best home remedies for acne scars. The natural antioxidant expels inflammation-causing cytokines, itchiness, dryness and dead skin. Active zinc targets acne-causing bacteria while balancing your skin’s natural oils, rather than drying it out completely like other acne remedies.
How to use oatmeal to reduce acne?
- You can make your own oatmeal mask by making it into a powder and mixing it with milk, honey or coconut water and apply one the face.
Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. It can help get rid of acne overnight.
How to use turmeric to get rid of acne naturally?Best home remedy for acne
- Use half a teaspoon of turmeric in one tablespoon of honey and keep it on for 5 minutes for effective acne spot treatment.
- Make a thick paste of turmeric and water. Apply it evenly over the affected area. Rinse once dry and repeat the next night.
Salicylic acid is the main ingredient in aspirin. It has acne fighting property.
How to use aspirin to get rid of acne effectively?I Know not really natural but can be home remedy for acne as it is available at most households very easily.
- Make paste of crushed aspirin and water. Apply it just to pimples. Do not apply it to the whole face. Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash with cool water.